- Now, you wait here. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you。
- Ooh, what is it?
- If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise。
- If you tell me, I'll still act surprised。
- You are such a naughty boy。
- Come on, Uncle Scar。
- No, no, no, no, no。
- This is just for you and your daddy。
- You know, a sort of father-son...thing。
- Well, I better go get him。
- I'll go with you。
- No. Just stay on this rock。
- You wouldn't want to end up in another mess...like you did with the hyenas。
- You know about that?
- Simba, everybody knows about that。
- Oh, yes。
- Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?
- Oh, and just between us...you might want to work on that little roar of yours。
- Oh, OK。
- Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?
- Simba, it's to die for。