Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;
In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there。
It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion。
I could go on, but I think I've made my point。
Forget? You want me to forget? This mind does not forget。
I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me。
- It was a drizzly Tuesday。
Why are you crying? Because I'm stupid! That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid。
1. I don't need validation from lesser minds。
2. The rocket scientist? The rocket scientist? Why don't you just tell them that I'm a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge? I'm a theoretical physicist. Rocket scientist, how humiliating!
3. I always thought I was more like a cuckoo bird, you know a superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds, of course, the newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food, leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death. Luckily for you, that's where the metaphor ended。
4. I weep for humanity。
5. I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me。
6. I'm "smart"? I'd have to lose 60 IQ points to be classified as "smart"。
7. What rat have you recruited to the sinking ship?